You can advertise with us from as little as £8.00 per day! (Consisting of 2 plays of a 30 second advert)
We can produce adverts for you with our professional voiceover artists in our fully equipped modern studio. Or, if you prefer the personal touch for your advert, you are always welcome to come in to the studio and voice your own advertisement, with full support from our production team.
To advertise with Nottingham’s number one licensed Urban Radio Station and get your business or event promoted to thousands of our listeners, you can give our office a call on (0115) 9701 461 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can read out community news or you can place a radio advert with us at a competitive price. Alternately, you can call in and see us Monday to Friday 9.00am until 5.00pm at 151-153 Alfreton Road, Nottingham, NG7 3JR.
Radio can transform your business!
There are many reasons why you should move up to radio advertising. The top five are listed below, to find out more, call the sales team on 0115 9701 461 or email email@example.com – and get your business, company or event put into cars, homes and workplaces across the whole of Nottingham City via FM & worldwide through our internet radio!!
The top five reasons why radio can transform your business!
- Radio is intrusive – it plays an active role in the listener’s life. At home, at work, in the car even in the shower, radio is everywhere! A print advertisement can be missed at the turn of a page, however you can’t switch off your ears!
- Radio is a frequency medium – a radio campaign doesn’t comprise of just one advertisement on publication day, a typical radio campaign will consist of a minimum of at least 14 and maximum of 70 commercials broadcast over a full 7 days.
- Radio is inexpensive – radio commercial production is very cost effective, this allows greater flexibility in your campaign. Commercial messages can easily be adapted or varied to react to external circumstances. The unit price of each commercial is also cost effective, this allows for greater repetition of message and therefore greater penetration of the target market.
- Radio reaches more of your customers and prospects – radio is universal, it can be heard in or outdoors, in towns and villages, 24 hours per day and it has no cover price.
- Radio is personal – listeners turn to local radio for news, weather, traffic and travel, sport and entertainment news. Listeners rely on this information and trust their station to provide accurate and up to date information. The strategic placement of your commercial messages around key information provision will ensure high levels of listener retention.
*All adverts or readouts are a minimum of 2 and maximum 10 plays per day.
*All adverts must be paid for in advance before being aired.